Dirigo Surveying has the ability to take care of all your surveying needs. Our projects consist of, but are not limited to the following:
- Boundary Surveys, for both Residential and Commercial properties.
- Subdivisions, from the smallest lot split; to an entire neighborhood.
- Topographic Surveys, to provide contours for future design work.
- As-Built Surveys, after the job has been completed; to verify it is done correctly.
- Hydrographic Surveys, to map out what can’t be seen under the water.
- Construction Layout, from houses to multimillion dollar buildings.
- Flood Certificates, including LOMA forms.
- Mortgage Inspection Surveys for Title Companies.